Stated below are the itemized return policies of CDM Collection.
- Title to the merchandise herein remains ours until fully paid for in legal tender and the acceptance by us of notes or papers made by you or third parties.
- All claims for shortage or damaged material must be made in writing within 5 days after receipt of delivery.
- Private labeling is subject to approval. Cut orders require a minimum quantity of 300 pieces per style.
- If cancellations are necessary, it must be made by written request to CDM.
- Completion date indicates final day on which merchandise ordered can be shipped from the factory.
- Allow up to 10 days transit time from date of shipment.
- If cancellation request is authorized you will be charged 15% the value of the canceled portion for handling.
All merchandise must be counted and carefully inspected upon receipt. We are not responsible for any goods altered from original delivered form. All claims or demands for defective merchandise must be made in writing via email/fax to our Returns Department at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt.
All returns require an RA # (Return Authorization #) from our Returns Department for your claim to be processed. Absolutely no returns will be accepted without an RA #. All credits will be applied as store credit. Credit Card refunds cannot be issued.
The buyer must pay all costs related to return shipping charges. It is your responsibility to ensure the secure packaging of returned merchandise to prevent any damage during the shipping process. We will not be liable for any costs associated with the damage or loss of anyreturned merchandise during transit. Prepaid return shipping will only be provided for defective merchandise.
There is a 15% restocking fee for any items returned without an RA #, returned past the grace period, or returned without its original packaging.
If cancellations and/or changes to the order are necessary, it must be made by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of ordered date.